Cast Morale Production Blog

 Welcome to my eighth production blog. Production on a work level is going very smoothly. We have locations. We have props. We have several, good-looking costumes. And, we have knowledge of the script. These are all very important goals that we have hit. However, production isn't about simply getting the work done. We need to be happy with the product. We need to be invested in its success. So, I made sure to highlight that my group keeps good morale. During script practice, I served tea to keep everyone's vocal cords working. During location scouting, I brought snacks. During prop searching, I made sure we took breaks. Overall, I made sure we were having a good time. Because none of this is worth it if we aren't. Creative acts should be enjoyable. Putting art into the world should never be just work. It is a fun, transformative experience. And I intend to keep it that way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Filming Franks Final Task

Research Blog